Bare drysuit

Drysuits, semi-drysuits, wetsuits, undersuits, hoods...what do you want to know?

Bare drysuit

Postby Milky » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:23 pm

I have noticed that in the US, at d moment, is flicking off Bare 2007 Nex-Gen Pro Dry Suit .

However the top of the line of Bare drysuit is still at the same price.

Do u know y they are getting rid of this Nex-gen drysuit? Pete, how come u r not bringing this Bare drysuit into NZ? is because the suit is not a good one?

thx
Alive to Dive
Milky

Re: Bare drysuit

Postby petemes » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:27 pm

sunkarm wrote:I have noticed that in the US, at d moment, is flicking off Bare 2007 Nex-Gen Pro Dry Suit .

However the top of the line of Bare drysuit is still at the same price.

Do u know y they are getting rid of this Nex-gen drysuit? Pete, how come u r not bringing this Bare drysuit into NZ? is because the suit is not a good one?

thx

Hi Milky,

Looked at teh Nex Gen, they arent too bad really. But there is the old problem, have too much selection - cant make decision! Also they were so closely priced it wouldnt have been worth getting them in as the pro suits have great material.

If you didnt realise I am having a wopper of a promotion. Until this sunday at midnight I am taking $500 off ALL BARE suits. Check out the "Diving Deals" section on the forum. Madness....... madness I say......
"A little less talk a little more action" Elvis Presley
petemes
Site Sponsor

Return to Wetsuits & Drysuits