Service Levels at DRYSUITSdirect...

Drysuits, semi-drysuits, wetsuits, undersuits, hoods...what do you want to know?

Service Levels at DRYSUITSdirect...

Postby pouakai » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:48 pm

I just want leave a quick plug and a big thanks to Pete @ DD !!!

I have a cold(very) water trip planned for January and called Pete recently to organise a DS. We haven't actually met yet ( I CHC, he AKL), but after some discussion we decided an OuterEdge suit would fit my needs well so I sent him my sizing chart and an he dispatched the order to the UK manufacturer. Now Pete quotes a normal delivery expectation of 4-6 weeks and when I see that I am usually thinking 8 weeks minimum !! You how these things tend to go - when you are the most desperate is when things usually go wrong !!
But I have to say that just 28 days after placing the order I have now received my band spanking new custom made in the UK DS and have completed my orientation dive and it meets or exceeds my expectations in every way !!

Pete's level of service and commitment is second to none that I have experienced in recent years. When I was nervous about my preparation time, Pete offered a very generous level of support should my own suit not arrive in time for my needs.

I am a very happy bunny !! (can you tell ? ;-) )

Thanks Pete!

Cheers all,
P
pouakai

Re: Service Levels at DRYSUITSdirect...

Postby DiveDiva » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:07 pm

That's great to hear - thank you for your feedback on Pete!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on during the dives with your new level of exposure!!

Oh, and welcome to the forum! :D
DiveDiva
Forum Administrator
DiveDiva
Forum Administrator

Re: Service Levels at DRYSUITSdirect...

Postby Xman » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Good to hear. Glad you got the service that we should be able to expect, but sometimes (from some operators/companies) do not receive.
ImageXman
Forum Moderator
Xman

Return to Wetsuits & Drysuits