Drysuit Zip resplacement?

Drysuits, semi-drysuits, wetsuits, undersuits, hoods...what do you want to know?

Re: Drysuit Zip resplacement?

Postby NEMES1S » Mon May 18, 2009 10:26 pm

That sounds REALLY REALLY good....!!

Thanks Andy... and DiveDR your on I will call you tomorrow AM!! many thanks guys.. :D
NEMES1S
Moderator / NIGHTDIVERS99 Crew

Postby NEMES1S » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Ok the clock is ticking the Dive Doctor now has the suit,I am getting the Zip done and slightly smaller boots fitted for ease of getting the fins on and off.
The Dive Dr's price is a hell of a lot better than the others have quoted,I also met Lynda at their shop and she was lovely,helpful and informative.
Awesome stuff....regardless of turnaround the last time the quality of their work was exellent...

Cant wait to get it back and actuallt dive DRY for a change....the last couple of dives up here I was soaked but nothing was slowing me down...ha ha :D
NEMES1S

Postby NEMES1S » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Well what can you say the Dive Doctors service is fabulous,fast and efficient....CHEAP!!!! and the comm's were fabulous,many thanks to Anthony and Lynda just fabulous,the zip has been replaced the suit has been patched for the hole it had on it and the boots have been changed for slightly lower profile boots compared to the "gumboots" that was on it.
The Courier picked it up early this morning and the team at DDr's said it will be on my doorstep in the morning.
I would post up the price they charged me but its simply not fair to the competition...which quoted me $100s more almost twice the price...definately worth a call to the team up North...

FABULOUS.... 10/10!!...no 11/10 :D
NEMES1S

Postby binklebonk » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 pm

NEMES1S wrote:I would post up the price they charged me but its simply not fair to the competition...which quoted me $100s more almost twice the price...definately worth a call to the team up North...

I gotta call BS on that Nem. Post the price please, if the Dive Doc can get others to sharpen their pencils all the better. Mind you they'd have to provide the same level of workmanship as the Doc as well..
binklebonk

Postby NEMES1S » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:49 pm

binklebonk wrote:
NEMES1S wrote:I would post up the price they charged me but its simply not fair to the competition...which quoted me $100s more almost twice the price...definately worth a call to the team up North...

I gotta call BS on that Nem. Post the price please, if the Dive Doc can get others to sharpen their pencils all the better. Mind you they'd have to provide the same level of workmanship as the Doc as well..

Ha ha ha Bink' your a tough customer.. :D ...well in actual fact I have allready posted the price in this thread or they did I cant remember so the price is allready up.
What I will post in addition is the quote I got from a couple of the compeditiors one was $780 and the other was ~$800!!!
They better find the pencil's before they sharpen them dude... :D
NEMES1S

Postby binklebonk » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Wow that is very good! Guess who'll be getting work on my suit when it needs it.. :D
binklebonk

Postby NEMES1S » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 pm

binklebonk wrote:Wow that is very good! Guess who'll be getting work on my suit when it needs it.. :D

And I will show you the work and I can bet you will be impressed as when they did my wrist seals they looked BETTER than when they left the factory,they also have something that I really appreciate which is an eye for detail,they noticed that my 99 Crew badge wasnt 100% adhered to my Drysuit so without question added a little glue and sorted it out...

Now to some that means nothing but to me that is a sign of somebody who goes the extra mile for a customer,and in customer service that is a rare and precious commodity...nice work DDr's!!
NEMES1S

Postby NEMES1S » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:55 am

UPDATE
8am this morning and the drysuit is sitting in the porch!!!.. top stuff!!! :D :D
Next dive you can check the quality of the work yourselves, A+++ the Zip looks again better than factory,the DDR also shortened the boots down and it looks great really happy!!
NEMES1S

Postby binklebonk » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 am

Great so you'll be up for a dive at about 1400hrs yeah? :D
binklebonk

Postby NEMES1S » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:20 am

binklebonk wrote:Great so you'll be up for a dive at about 1400hrs yeah? :D

WORKING...its training all week....I could maybe make 16:00 or 17:00..??
NEMES1S

Postby binklebonk » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:23 am

Meh.. I'm on OT this evening.. :roll:
binklebonk

Postby ChrisB » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 pm

NEMES1S wrote:UPDATE
8am this morning and the drysuit is sitting in the porch!!!.. top stuff!!! :D :D
Next dive you can check the quality of the work yourselves, A+++ the Zip looks again better than factory,the DDR also shortened the boots down and it looks great really happy!!

Now you have the 'bag' are you gonna come up to Taupo??
Sometimes I think I understand EVERYTHING ---- then I regain consciousness
ChrisB

Postby NEMES1S » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 am

ChrisB wrote:
NEMES1S wrote:UPDATE

Now you have the 'bag' are you gonna come up to Taupo??

Sadly its not the "bag" that the problem its the "wallet" :?
NEMES1S

Postby binklebonk » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:24 am

It's not gonna cost bugger all, there's a spot left in the wagon with paul, sel and me..
binklebonk

Postby NEMES1S » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 am

binklebonk wrote:It's not gonna cost bugger all, there's a spot left in the wagon with paul, sel and me..

DONE!!...borrow the spare twins ...?? :lol:
NEMES1S

PreviousNext

Return to Wetsuits & Drysuits