VR3 - Where is Best to Buy?

Wrist, console...for recreational or technical diving. Questions and information.

VR3 - Where is Best to Buy?

Postby jase » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:54 am

Where is the best place to get these computers ? I can see them on the dive rite express website and others, I take it that is the best/only way to get them in NZ. I was waiting for the Nitek X from dive rite, but they are just taking too long with it to be released. I am looking at getting 2 of these and staying on OC for the mean time.

Any Help in this area will be appreciated.

Jase
jase

Re: VR3 - Where is Best to Buy?

Postby Andy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:03 am

Pete Mesley is the official NZ importer for VR3s. Drop him a PM.

Depending on what you're planning to do in the future, I'd also look at the VR2, Jase. For open circuit, it's equally as capable and a lot cheaper.
Andy
Serial Poster

Postby silent solutions » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Dave young has two for sale second hand last I heard pm mesley he may be able to get in touch with him otherwise new is the other option.
silent solutions

Postby Andy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:32 pm

silent solutions wrote:Dave young has two for sale second hand last I heard pm mesley he may be able to get in touch with him otherwise new is the other option.

Is Dave selling his scooters as well, SS?? I know someone keen to buy them if so.
Andy
Serial Poster

Postby silent solutions » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:31 pm

yeah I think so.Paul Berry is also still trying to sell his low mileage gavin as well.
silent solutions

Postby jase » Sun May 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Cheers, am still likley to go to the dark side so want to be able to use for that....even if its a while away. I would hate getting a 2 and then end up looking back thinking "why did i not go big early? .I have looked around and there seems to be little difference between the states and europe to get them in. I will prob get them from diveriteexpress unless there is a cheaper spot...?

Jase
jase

Return to Dive Computers