Tissue loading diagram

Questions relating to medical issues and treatment. Where possible and appropriate, we will request comment from qualified and reputable NZ-based diving doctors. If your query relates to a personal medical issue, we recommend you contact your GP or relevant medical specialist.

Re: Tissue loading diagram

Postby tara » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Andy wrote:..I just love learning stuff about deco theory. I look at the profiles that some of the more agressive divers do and think "Sh!t, if I did that I'd probably die" and then try and work out why they didn't.


you are SUCH the dive nerd!
glasses with coke bottle lenses would most definitely suit you. and a pocket protector.
User avatar
tara
Dive Mistress
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Tissue loading diagram

Postby Jason » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:13 pm

So have you worked out why they haven't died with their aggressive approach?
...and what's a 'pocket protector'?
Just drifting along with whatever is current.
Currently I'm reading : The Art of Innovation by Tom Kelley.
User avatar
Jason
Member
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Outside of Sydney, NSW - Australia. Oceania.

Re: Tissue loading diagram

Postby tara » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 pm

you put it in your pocket to stop all your pens leaking on your white short sleeve button down shirt
User avatar
tara
Dive Mistress
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:43 am
Location: Auckland

Re: Tissue loading diagram

Postby Cameron_R » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:20 pm

tara wrote:
Andy wrote:..I just love learning stuff about deco theory. I look at the profiles that some of the more agressive divers do and think "Sh!t, if I did that I'd probably die" and then try and work out why they didn't.

you are SUCH the dive nerd!
glasses with coke bottle lenses would most definitely suit you. and a pocket protector.


You'd need a Phd to work out something like that wouldn't you :roll: ... wait a minute, we are talking about Andy 8)

I reckon the diving equivalent of pocket protectors has to be slates with PADI tables. No one on the planet uses them except PADI geeks.


<turn on the loaded question>
Andy ... be honest now ... do you have the slate version of the PADI tables ?
<turning off the loaded question :lol: />
User avatar
Cameron_R
Member
 
Posts: 826
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:41 pm
Location: Mexico D.F.

Re: Tissue loading diagram

Postby Jason » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:29 pm

tara wrote:you put it in your pocket to stop all your pens leaking on your white short sleeve button down shirt


Oh my :shock:
Just drifting along with whatever is current.
Currently I'm reading : The Art of Innovation by Tom Kelley.
User avatar
Jason
Member
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:41 pm
Location: Outside of Sydney, NSW - Australia. Oceania.

Re: Tissue loading diagram

Postby Andy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Cameron_R wrote:I reckon the diving equivalent of pocket protectors has to be slates with PADI tables. No one on the planet uses them except PADI geeks.


<turn on the loaded question>
Andy ... be honest now ... do you have the slate version of the PADI tables ?
<turning off the loaded question :lol: />



I do have the submersible version of the PADI RDP.... I used to have the Wheel as well, but I lent it to someone (can't remember who - probably an instructor candidate too tight to buy their own) and never got it back.

To be fair, though, the only tables I carry on any dive are laminated "bend and mend" air Buhlmann tables that I printed myself, that are my "F**K, GET ME OUTTA HERE" option for any dive that goes a bit Pete Tong.
Andy
Serial Poster
 
Posts: 4628
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:29 pm
Location: Auckland

Previous

Return to Diving Medicine

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron