Cave diving in France

Tell us about your latest adventure here!

Re: Cave diving in France

Postby ChrisB » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm

NEMES1S wrote:
petemes wrote:all we are missing is a french stick loaf and a beret

You mean like this Pete...??
Jamie copy.jpg

Once Jamie sees this.... i pity you Nem... but on your next course if you DON'T surface after 30min - i'm sure someone will inform your next-of-kin :D
Sometimes I think I understand EVERYTHING ---- then I regain consciousness
ChrisB

Postby Jamie O » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 am

What the hell! I go off line for a few days and look what happens. Some people spend far too much time trawling the internet in my opinion.

All I can say is that I thought I had a pretty good repertoire of scenarios to bring to my courses but having watched Chris (GUE Cave 3 instructor and training council member) teach a cave class for a whole week I've learned a few more - and Nem is going to be the first to 'enjoy' them all.

I have an open spot on an Intro to Cave class in October if you're interested Nem......... For you I could do a really great deal, as long as you pay upfront......
Jamie O

Postby NEMES1S » Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Jamie O wrote:What the hell! I go off line for a few days and look what happens. Some people spend far too much time trawling the internet in my opinion.

All I can say is that I thought I had a pretty good repertoire of scenarios to bring to my courses but having watched Chris (GUE Cave 3 instructor and training council member) teach a cave class for a whole week I've learned a few more - and Nem is going to be the first to 'enjoy' them all.

I have an open spot on an Intro to Cave class in October if you're interested Nem......... For you I could do a really great deal, as long as you pay upfront......

Pay up front..!! ha ha ha ha well you know that's not going to work ha ha ha... :lol: :lol:

Definitely keen to do the training but things will be pretty tight leading up to December,when you are back in town drop us a line...!!

And you know I "love" GUE problem scenarios...ha ha ha
NEMES1S
Moderator / NIGHTDIVERS99 Crew

Postby Tony » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Jamie O wrote:What the hell! I go off line for a few days and look what happens. Some people spend far too much time trawling the internet in my opinion.

I'd love to watch Nem try and deal with these new scenarios Jamie, sounds like a lot of fun.
You know the speed of light. So what is the speed of dark?
Tony

Previous

Return to Trip Reports and Dive Logs