Best of Bali Dive Safaris 2015 & 2016

To discuss recreational diving, training, standards and continuing education.

Best of Bali Dive Safaris 2015 & 2016

Postby AquaMarine » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Greetings from Bali!

After another successful year, AquaMarine Diving - Bali (AMD-B) is launching yet again our Best of Bali Dive Safaris 2015 & 2016.

We have 3 itineraries for our Best of Bali Dive Safaris 2015 & 2016. The 3 itineraries are fantastic value, with great diving and accommodation - choice of 13, 8 or 7 day programmes and all have fixed start dates, are guaranteed to go ahead with a minimum of two divers and are for the following set durations.

I hope that you are as excited as we are for the launch of the Best of Bali Dive Safaris 2015 & 2016 and I have no doubt that you will jump at the chance to relax, unwind and enjoy spectacular diving in Bali!

Please contact AquaMarineDiving - Bali for more information.
AquaMarine

Re: Best of Bali Dive Safaris 2015 & 2016

Postby binklebonk » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:47 am

How about you provide more content than just advertising?

I doubt many many folk mind a bit of advertising, but only when there's also some contribution from those doing it.
binklebonk

Re: Best of Bali Dive Safaris 2015 & 2016

Postby AquaMarine » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi Binklubonk, thank you for your advise.
I do apologize for my ads if it was bothering you and other member.
However, I just would like to introduce dive spot here in Bali that might be one of interest of Scuba Dive visitors and about our content itself I already suggest to contact AquaMarine Diving - Bali (can also search on internet) for more pitures and info of our dive safari.
Again, thank you for your advise. :)
AquaMarine

Return to Recreational