For Sale: Suunto D6

For second hand diving and diving accessory equipment sales! Selling something on Trade Me, why not try here - we won't charge ya!

For Sale: Suunto D6

Postby JvdBerg80 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:56 am

Also listed on TradeMe: http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/scuba-snorkelling/other/auction-974859884.htm

Suunto D6 was made as a solid design and precise workmanship, elegant and reliable wrist dive watch computer that will emphasize your personality during everyday life, with integrated digital compass, 2 Nitrox mixes, intuitive interface, and highly customizable functionality!

Many functions are the same as Suunto D9 has, except those, which have something to do with air-integration.

Specifications:

Dive Modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge
Integrated Digital Compass: yes
Algorithm: Suunto RGBM
Number of Gas Mixes: 2
FO2: Air, 21% - 99%
PO2: 0.5 - 1.6 bar
Safety Stop (SS): automatic
Deep Stop (DS): ON/OFF
Gas Switching: yes
Dive Planner: 9 - 45 meters
Max Operational Depth: 100 meters

Comes with:

- original box
- user manual
- screen shield (unused)
- rubber strap (unused)
- strap extender, for thick wetsuits (unused)
- the luxurious metal strap (+ spare chain links)
- a brand new battery (2015-10-29)
- test report of the pressure test

History:

I bought this computer at Ban’s Diving, Koh Tao, Thailand on 2008-09-08. Over the next two years I tracked 93 dives, totalling 66 hours. The last logged dive was on 2010-11-27.

After I returned from Asia I have worn the computer as a regular watch. It is a beautiful piece and it can be worn on a daily base. It is kind of an eye-catcher and people always wonder what it is. I am not sure when the original battery died, but I guess it must have been in 2011. Afterwards I have shelved it, until my eye was caught by it 2 weeks ago. I decided it was time to take it of the shelve and had it serviced by Performance Diver in Takapuna. This was the first battery change ever.

I have paid approximately $1500 NZD back in 2008.

Reasons to sell:

I don’t really HAVE to sell it. I would be happy to wear it for the coming years. However, it was made for diving and I don’t have any plans for the near future. Moreover, I could use the cash for other hobbies, but I won’t sell it if I think it doesn’t get a fair price.

--------------

TradeMe: http://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/scuba-snorkelling/other/auction-974859884.htm
JvdBerg80

Return to For Sale and Wanted