Hey!

Welcome and thank you for joining our forum! Please introduce yourself to us!
PLEASE NOTE YOU HAVE TO REGISTER TO SEE MOST FORUMS.

Hey!

Postby Flynnmac » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:25 pm

Hey everyone, My names Flynn and through The watchful all seeing eyes of Pete and Jerry I got my NAUI open water ticket. Ive always loved the ocean and everything that resides in it! Although I do have a real fascination with stingrays, sharks and giant squid. Diving has always interested me, I just liked the idea of being able to swim with the fish and not watch them in a tank! I grew up in Petone but when I was about 11 we moved to Napier for a year. In Napier I volunteered at marineland, which I think was a life changing experience for me because I got to get up close and personal with some great animals! I'm into marine conservation and try to do my little part for the environment - I guess it all adds up! Its a great time to be getting my ticket because I'm moving to Dubai in 3 weeks, but I'm told theres great diving over there! I will get some photos up here of my underwater adventures in Dubai, This site is so great! Well thats about it from me :mrgreen:

Flynn
Flynnmac

Re: Hey!

Postby Andy » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:20 pm

Welcome t the forum! Will be really interested in what you think about Dubai - I've seen and heard a lot of different opinions about it. Definitely a fascinating place!
Andy
Serial Poster

Postby NEMES1S » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:03 pm

Good stuff dude,congrats and welcome....and errr safe journey!!

And diving in Dubai....sounds great!! :lol:
NEMES1S
Moderator / NIGHTDIVERS99 Crew

Re: Welcome FlynnMac

Postby Xman » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Always good to have new divers eager to learn more about the sport.

Welcome FlynnMac.
ImageXman
Forum Moderator
Xman

Postby DiveDiva » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:27 am

Welcome to the forum Flynnmac and congratulations on passing your open water course...this is the begining of the rest of your life 8) We look forward to hearing (and seeing) what Dubai's diving is like!
DiveDiva
Forum Administrator
DiveDiva
Forum Administrator

Return to Haere mai!