Hi Everyone

Welcome and thank you for joining our forum! Please introduce yourself to us!
PLEASE NOTE YOU HAVE TO REGISTER TO SEE MOST FORUMS.

Hi Everyone

Postby Divot » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:58 am

Hi, My name is Terry and I am a born again Diver. I started Diving back in the days when you said "BCD? whats that. Cant remember of the top of my head but that must have been around 1976 - 77ish. Used to walk around the rocks between Takapuna and Milford carrying my tank, backpack and reg. I eventually did a dive course, and Basic NZUA course and continued diving. I upgraded mny gear as well as myself, Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, Instructor. Taught at Dive Centre part time for a while untill I damaged my ear drum due to a ear infection. Stopped diving for around 9 years and sold all my gear. Started riding Harleys and enjoying tourning around New Zealand. I have now brought a lot of new gear and started diving with my son, who I taught. Over the years I have done around 2000 dives from the Alderman's to the Three Kings. We dont know just how lucky we are here in New Zealand.
Divot

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby Andy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Divot wrote:We dont know just how lucky we are here in New Zealand.

Too true!

Welcome to the forum, it's been a bit quiet of late but nice to see some new faces (sic) around.
Andy
Serial Poster

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby NEMES1S » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Welcome aboard diver...!!
NEMES1S
Moderator / NIGHTDIVERS99 Crew

Return to Haere mai!