New look and feel.

New look and feel.

Postby divepirate » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:37 am

Welcome to the 'new look' of the scubadive.net.nz forum.

Many thanks to Andrew who was burning the midnight oil to get us operational in our new home.

Please feel free to looks round and explore the new site layout with its new NZUA links up the top.

There were a couple of hiccups as we moved, but they shouldn't me major issues.
If you don't see your avatar, this could be because for some compatibility reason the new version would not allow some of the older avatars to be loaded.
Please feel free to re-upload your avatars.

If there are any other issues or you can't find something, please pm me.

Thank you, and enjoy..
Matt.
Forum Administrator.

I cant think of anything more relaxing, than being in the downunder, breathing some nice clean fresh filtered 21% nitrox.
divepirate
Forum Administrator

Re: New look and feel.

Postby DiveDiva » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:04 am

Yes thanks to Andrew and everyone involved.
DiveDiva
Forum Administrator
DiveDiva
Forum Administrator

Postby rambaldi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Looks pretty good, nice to see a slimmed down and reorganized forum lay out. Is there a designated location to report bugs? It looks as if everything under Calendar isn't working.
rambaldi

Postby divepirate » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:55 pm

At the moment there isnt a 'bug reporting' section but I am certain there will be in the future.
The site is split into two categories / areas.

the first area, is the Header and footer, which is a NZUA wrapper, which we will become both a repository for information, events etc, and the second is the Forum itself.

the two are now hosted by NZUA, but at this stage the forum will continue to run as a 'arms-length' entity, leveraging on the resources and the themes of the NZUA's site.

Perhaps I can put something together for hints, tips and bug fixes for error reporting.
(please bear in mind that the site itself (for NZUA as well) only went live last night, so there will be a great deal of info to be updated into the new system).
Matt.
Forum Administrator.

I cant think of anything more relaxing, than being in the downunder, breathing some nice clean fresh filtered 21% nitrox.
divepirate
Forum Administrator

Postby Ali Perkins » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:31 pm

Top work Andrew! :)

I'm using an iPhone a bit these days, and find the website doesn't work on Firefox. Does work on Safari but doesn't quite look right.
To view the underwater photography of Alison Perkins from InspiredToDive.com - visit http://www.inspiredtodive.com
Ali Perkins
U/W Photographic genius

Return to Announcements