* Prizes for one session do not exceed $5000. Potential turnover* in one session does not exceed $25,000
* Must only be run by a society
* The proceeds must be applied to authorised purposes (link to gambling proceeds info)
* Consumer information must be clearly described at the point of sale (e.g. the name of the society, the authorised purposes, the number of tickets, the closing date for entries, the prizes and when and how any draw will be made)
* Does not need a licence
* The gambling activity must follow the relevant game rules.
long john wrote:Chuckybob is a killjoy!
ChuckyBob wrote:Is this lottery all above board Pete??
IE do you have a licence to run it or are you running it under a society?
Really hate to see you do time for illegal gambling.
Andy wrote:What are the trip dates, Pete?
petemes wrote:dates are 24-27 Oct diving days.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests