TRUK LAGOON "LUST FOR RUST" 2010

Most divers love 'em! Which ones, where, how deep?

TRUK LAGOON "LUST FOR RUST" 2010

Postby petemes » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Yeah, truk is not long away now. Dates have been set and are 4-17th JUNE 2010.

We will be having a good mix of people next year coming which is great to see. ALSO there will be a few people coming from NZ which is even better!!
Trip costs are $3195.00us for a 12 day (24 dive) 13 night option. This is land based pricing ex Truk. Prices from Cairns to truk return is round the $1737NZ mark so when you add a return flight to Cairns from Auckland at round $850 so when you add that all up you get round $6870nz.

There will be a lot of rebreather and tech divers on top of recreational single tank divers so you dont have to worry about not being looked after. We will have different boats heading out to all the wreck sites and I will make sure that you are paired on the right boat so tech divers wont have to get out of the water early and recreational divers wont have to wait hours on the surface for tech divers. Its going to be another amazing trip and all the details are on this link http://www.petemesley.com/TRUKLAGOON2010.htm

If anyone is interested in coming let me know. If you dont have the bucks for it I will be raffling off a trip for $100 a ticket ( ONLY JOKING!!!!!!)

Life is too short to procrastinate !!
Hoki Maru - 30m of water!!!!!

Pete Mes
"A little less talk a little more action" Elvis Presley
petemes
Site Sponsor

Re: TRUK LAGOON "LUST FOR RUST" 2010

Postby tara » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:10 pm

i'm going to inform nigel and andrew that anna and i will be heading off on a girls holiday!
we'll grab marcia .... and bing bang bosh ...!
wish me luck!
tara
Dive Mistress

Postby petemes » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:16 pm

BOOOYKACHAAAAAA - who knows we might even get the Skip to make his THIRD trip back!!!!! I thinks this is going to be another monster!!!

I will also be doing some outer reef exploration. Looking for big, sharks, mantas, tuna etc etc. There are 500m wall dropoffs so we might not have to go to Palau for the big fish!!

Pete
"A little less talk a little more action" Elvis Presley
petemes
Site Sponsor

Postby tara » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:24 pm

can you see andrew letting anna and marcia and i go - and leaving him here in auckland??
especially with you and skip there as well.

i'm thinking NO!!

big fish mission sounds awesome for a bit of mixing things up!
tara
Dive Mistress

Return to Wreck Diving