Now I am trying to get back to diving as much as possible after 3 years or so of not diving. Over that period, I had just notice changes in the diving industries in NZ including gears. Here are some changes so far i Noticed (please do add if you think there are other changes over the time period I had not notice) :
1. More LDS are opening such Adiveshop in South Auckland, but also some had closed down such as Diveshack and New Lynn DiveHQ ( so sad to hear dive shops are closing)
2. Dive gears seems to be more competitive in pricing, maybe because now they have to compete with online shops.
3. Lots of drysuit already comes in cuff rings
4. Tiny dive vdo camera which is just what many divers need (IMHO) such as Go Pro, Intova,etc
5. Sea wing fins as something new. Dont know if they are any good or not.
6. So many brands of drysuit now and I think the price is not as high as what it used to be
hhhmmm...I couldnt think anymore new....
Alive to Dive