hollis f1 fin

For general discussion about buying gear, configuration and those necessary diving accessories.

Re: hollis f1 fin

Postby denzilmstn » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:39 pm

silent solutions wrote:What are the sizing like?If some one is a sz10 or 11 in a drysuit woud it be the XL or XXL

When diving wet I wear a hard sole Apollo boot size L (9-10) and when diving dry I'm wearing an Apollo neoprene drysuit with size 28 (what ever that is) boots. My F1's are a "L" and they fit with both boot. I'm right on the boarder line between the L & XL and think I'd happily wear either.

I shared the postage costs with Chucky and have a photo of the L & XXL. So feel free to PM me if you'd like me to email you the photo. (I don't know how to attach one sorry)
denzilmstn

Re: hollis f1 fin

Postby Andy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:33 pm

silent solutions wrote:Leisure pro have them for $99 about $40usd less than the dive right in scuba .I will source a pair and see how they go.

Yeah, will echo Greg's comments - worth asking Mike at DRIS what he can do with shipping. It worked out slightly cheaper overall than L/pro.

denzilmstn wrote:I shared the postage costs with Chucky and have a photo of the L & XXL. So feel free to PM me if you'd like me to email you the photo. (I don't know how to attach one sorry)

I've got some photos compared with various sizes of jets as well - in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=4154

Mine are XXL F1s.
Andy
Serial Poster

Previous

Return to Dive Equipment