Optmia fx

A Place for Discussions On All The Various mCCRs, eCCRs, SCRs & Diving Profiles.

Optmia fx

Postby jase » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Any one on here using or has used one yet? i only know of 2 chaps in nz that have them, and have some questions.
Jase
jase

Re: Optmia fx

Postby petemes » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:29 am

jase wrote:Any one on here using or has used one yet? i only know of 2 chaps in nz that have them, and have some questions.
Jase

Jase,

Tony Howell from Sea Adventures in Wellington has just bought an optima. Contact him and I am sure he will tell you about his breather. I would also recommend you contact Mark Gibson - "Silent solutions" he is the most experienced breather diver on a hammerhead in NZ. Mark will tell you how he feels about the hammerhead .

Here is also a link to the Optima information on rebreather world http://www.rebreatherworld.com/o2ptima- ... ebreather/

Pete
"A little less talk a little more action" Elvis Presley
petemes
Site Sponsor

Postby petemes » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:02 am

Also try this tear down on Jans site. This site is great for breather information http://www.therebreathersite.nl/05_Revi ... eather.htm
pete
"A little less talk a little more action" Elvis Presley
petemes
Site Sponsor

Postby jase » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:42 am

thanks pete
jase

Postby silent solutions » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:41 pm

I have limited internet where I am at the moment and cyclone is brewing just of the coast so will expand more when I return in short I like the electronics on the optima but hate the use and expense of the extendair cartridges over loose packed sorb.Scubber duration on the optima is an issue for me on the optima but may not be for others.
silent solutions

Return to Rebreather Diving