Something of a reintroduction!

Welcome and thank you for joining our forum! Please introduce yourself to us!
PLEASE NOTE YOU HAVE TO REGISTER TO SEE MOST FORUMS.

Something of a reintroduction!

Postby DiveDiva » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:24 pm

Kia ora people!

It's DiveDiva (Rachel) here! For those of you who don't know me, I started this forum back in 2006 when I was living and breathing diving in NZ. I returned back to the UK (to have kiddies) in 2009 and am still here...not so inspired by the local diving, having being spoiled by the waters of the South Pacific for so long.

But after almost eight years dry (yes! Although I did continue to teach seal team initially!) I am about to reenter the watery world...starting with (probably) a reorientation diving holiday in Greece and then ... a stint in Mexico to dive the cenotes!!!

I know Ali and Cameron are cave diving experts and it's just caverns for me (as I ain't cave trained) but if any of you have any tips or want to share your Mexico diving experiences with me, I would be very grateful,

What would also be useful is everyone's latest recommendations for recreational gear. I had apex regs in the past which I was very happy with but I'm open to suggestions as I have been out of this particular loop for a wee while!

Thanks so much in advance lovely people!

DD x
DiveDiva
Forum Administrator
DiveDiva
Forum Administrator

Return to Haere mai!